We know Men – good men especially — are notoriously hard to find but we have 10 places you can look at to find you that Mr Right.
A top fashion designer, Tomi recently got married to her Mr. Right after she met him in a Church
Bim and Eldred are bankers who found love in a church.
And also, Chinasa and Emeka.
2. Be active on BBM, Facebook, twitter and all the social media platforms available. Use your finest and best photos as your display photo, profile photos, avatars etc.
3. Weddings: Yes, go all out of your way to look your best and if possible look prettier than the bride.
4. Office: That colleague or boss that you have not been paying attention to might actually be your soul mate
5. Banking Hall:
If you are fond of using the ATM or online banking, bad for you. Once in a while you should try walking into the banking hall
6. School, be it primary, secondary or University.
7. Exam Hall
The way to a Man’s heart is still food and will always be er, food.
9. Your friends
There is nothing wrong in admitting that you are single and letting friends hook you up with their other friends.
NYSC can be boring but you should participate in it cos you might find him there.
11. Anywhere, in a transit bus, meeting, supermarkets, salon, club…just always go out!
source: Wedding in Nigeria