8 Ultimate Ways To Last Longer In Bed
The act of intercourse can be extremely pleasurable, so it is no wonder people try to make it last as long as possible. Many men worry that they achieve that point too soon during intercourse for the partner to be satisfied. While there are medications aimed at helping men delay themselves, many desire to learn natural methods for increasing staying power.
Ways To Last Longer In Bed with your partner and make her beg for more.
Whether you regularly experience this common problem for men, or simply want to find ways to make it last longer, there are plenty of things you can do both during and before the activity to prevent yourself from getting too excited too quickly. Read this article to learn how:
Ways To Last Longer In Bed
1. Concentrate on the quality of lovemaking: Spend more time on foreplay and in being intimate with your partner following intercourse. Intercourse plays a major role in human expression but it does not have to be the entire act.
2. Practice the stop-start method while having intercourse: When you feel yourself on the brink, stop and wait until the feeling has subsided before you resume thrusting. Practicing this technique regularly will help you to last for longer amounts of time.
3. Squeeze below the head of your p*n*s to delay ejaculation naturally: If you’re overheating, stop and squeeze right below the head of your manhood, focusing the pressure on the urethra—the tube running along the underside of it. This pushes blood out and momentarily represses the response.
4. Learn about your various levels of excitability to help gain control: During intercourse with a partner, reflect on each stage of arousal, from initial excitement to the plateau (leveling off period) to the main point. Picture each stage as an ascending number from one to ten. Attempt to go no higher than seven while attempting to delay.
5. Distract yourself when you find yourself coming too close to climas-ex: It may seem cliché, but thinking about such non-related things as doing your tas-exes can lengthen the amount of time you perform in the sack. The area of the brain responsible for triggering climas-ex is engaged whether you’re trying to have one or halt one. The more attention you give it, the more likely it is to arrive. Focus on what’s happening now—her silky thighs on your hips, say—and you’ll diffuse pleasure throughout your whole body.
6. Invest in a targeted workout to help increase your endurance: The famous Kegel exercise in which you repeatedly tighten the muscles involved in climas-exing is particularly helpful. One way to practice is to stop and start your stream of urine when using the toilet. Once you have mastered the exercise, practice your Kegels anywhere: at your desk, behind the wheel. Tighten your muscles and hold for a count of 10, then release.
7. Concentrate on your partner’s climas-exing first: Rather than worrying about when you climas-ex, focus all your initial efforts on getting her there first. For example, press your manhood into the area of her clitoris and penetrate only a couple of inches into her v*g’i’na (where the nerve endings are the greatest) with quick thrusts to increase her pleasure and propensity to orgasm.
8. Let your partner be on top: With her in this position your p*n*s is less stimulated and you will be able to last longer naturally than in other positions. Long and fast thrusting is hazardous to a man’s endurance
Overcoming premature climas-ex, or simply the desire to boost stamina, can be resolved simply with the concept of mind over matter. Like any athletic activity, stamina and endurance, is practiced and cultivated. After all, lasting longer in bed shouldn’t be seen as an impossible feat for men.