Ways To Make A Girl Smile And Happy
Here are the 31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile And Happy:
1. Tell her she’s BEAUTIFUL. Not hot or s-exy.
2. Hold her hand, just because you love her.
3. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.
5. Hug her from behind.
6. Don’t hang out with your ex when she’s not around. It kills her inside.
7. If you talk to another girl, walk over to her after you’re done and kiss her.
8. Write her notes or call her just to say I love you. 9. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend.
10. Play with her hair.
11. Pick her up, even when she says no.
12. Get upset if she gets unwanted contact from someone else.
13. Make her laugh, just because you love to see her smile.
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms.
15. If she’s mad at you, kiss her, don’t fight back.
16. If you care about her, tell her, or else she won’t come back.
17. Every girl should receive three
presents from her guy: a teddy bear
(she’ll hug it when she goes to sleep), jewlery (she’ll treasure it forever), and one of your
shirts (she’ll wear it to bed).
18. Treat her the same with your friends as when you are alone.
19. Look her in the eyes and give her your best smile.
20. Hang out with her on the weekends, because she’s important to you.
21. Kiss her in the rain, without an umbrella.
22. Kiss her just to let her know you care.
23. If you’re listening to music, give her the other headphone.
24. Remember her birthday and get her something. Even if it is simple and inexpensive, it came from you. It will mean the world to her.
25. If she gets you a present on whatever occasion, tell her you love it, even if you don’t, just to make her happy.
26. Always call her when you say you will.
Failing to do so will break her heart. We love hearing your voice, even if only for a minute.
27. Give her what she wants, but don’t smother her.
28. Recognize the small things. They mean the most.
29. Don’t hug other girls before her.
30. Spend your free time with her. She will love you for it.
31. If you care about her, don’t just talk about it, show it!