What does SMH mean?
Here are the top 40 texting abbreviations including SMH meaning and internet chat room short hand abbreviations you must know.
It’s far too easy to get in over your head in chat rooms or when text messaging on your cell phone, so take a look at this list of chat room abbreviations. These internet chat room abbreviations will help you avoid a duel in a public chat room. They will also provide the confidence you need for the next time you find yourself talking to a “QTPI.”(cutie pie)
Oh, SMH means Scratching My Head or Shaking my head or So Much Hate The correct answer is Shaking my head or shake my head.
Meaning of other short codes
1. 73: Best Regards
2. AFAIC: As Far As I’m Concerned
3. AYSOS: Are You Stupid or Something?
4. BAC: By Any Chance
5. BBN: Bye Bye Now
6. BRB: Be Right Back
7. CSG Chuckle Snicker Grin
8. DH: (depending on your mood!) Dear Husband ~ Darned Husband ~ Demented Husband
9. DIY: Do It Yourself
10. EOD: End Of Discussion
11. FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
12. GBTW: Get Back To Work
13. GMTA: Great Minds Think Alike
14. H&K: Hug and Kiss
15. HAGU: Have A Good ‘Un
16. Clapping: Hands And Wetting My Pants
17. IAE: In Any Event
18. IMPE: In My Previous/Personal Experience
19. ISP: Internet Service Provider
J/K: Just Kidding
21. L8R: Later
22. LHU: Lord Help Us
23. LOLOL: Laughing Out Loud On Line
24. LY: Love Ya
25. MYOB: Mind Your Own Business
26. nOOb: Newbie
27. PMFJI: Pardon Me For Jumping In
28. PS: Post Script
29. QSO: Conversation
30. ROTFLMAO: Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A** Off
31. ROFLCOPTER: Rolling on Floor Laughing and Spinning Around in Circles
32. SIL: Sister In Law
33. SOHF: Sense Of Humor Failure
34. TANSTAAFL: There Ain’t No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
35. TOS: Terms Of Service
TTYL means Talk To you Later.it is the easiest way of saying good bye or catch you later or bye for now. with this four letter word you can easily end a chat.
it is widely used while chatting on the phone because its easy and fast rather than typing the whole words.
37. VDW: Very Dear Wife
38. WTH: What/Who The Heck (or H**, or sub an ‘F’ for the ‘H’)
39. WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get
40. YWIA: You’re Welcome In Advance
These short codes helps us to text fast and express our emotions very effectively.use wisely and have fun texting.
Read More :